zondag 31 maart 2013

Sweet Design by Moments Scrapped

Hi,
 
Let me start by tellung you the really bad news that Brownie Scraps is closing....
The will close there doors at the 16th of april.
I really loved being there. There are such a bunch of great designers there and a lot of awesome people that you're really feeling home right away and I'm really going to miss it...
So last friday was the last day with new releases and Moments Scrapped made such a gorgeous template pack that I just couldn't wait to start working with it.
It's called Sweet Designs.
 
 
I just the kit Wildest Kit In The Wilderness by Brittish Designs to make this layout:
 
 
When you're there check out the rest as well because there are some amazing sales going on now Brownie Scraps is closing.
 
With love Natasja
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten