vrijdag 8 maart 2013

All A Cluster Vol. 1, Stack It vol. 3 and Stack It vol. 4 all by Blue Heart Scraps,

Hi!

Blue Heart Scraps has a lot of new releases today.
 
First there's a cluster template pack called All A Cluster vol. 1.
 
 
I made this layout with it:
 
 
I used for the bottom part the kit Friend by Growin' Pains Scrapped and Mommy My Time Scrapper and for the upper part the kit: A Taste Of Magic by Kellybell Designs.
 
Another template pack she's releasing today is Stack It vol. 3.
 
 
Where I made this layout with:
 
 
I used the kit Ocean Kisses by Magical Designs
 
And the last release is the template pack Stack It vol. 4
 
 
Where I made this layout with:
 
 
For the last one I used the kit Crazy Little Monkey by Designs By Sarah.
 
If you want one (of all) of these template just check it out here:
 
You can also buy Stack It vol. 3 and vol. 4 in a bundle:
XoXo Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten