maandag 14 oktober 2013

Best Day Ever by LDrag Designs and Road Maps Vol. 6 by Down This Road Designs

Hi,
 
Sorry for my absence the last couple of weeks but I was on a really awesome vacation to Germany.
It was awesome to spend some quality time with my husband and daughter.
But on the other hand I really missed the scrapping so here are some great stuff I need to show you!
 
LDrag Designs created a awesome new kit during my vacation called Best Day Ever.
 





 
And Down This Road Designs made a awesome template pack called Road Maps Vol. 6
 
 
I combined them both to make this layout:
 
 
I just love the pastel colors of the kit and the template is just perfect for this journaling card layout.
 
If you want to have some of this awesomness in you stash than just hop over here:
 
With love Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten