zondag 5 mei 2013

M&M Designs at Gottapixel

Hi,
 
M&M Designs has a new store at Gottapixel!!!! Isn't it exciting?
She has a lot of awesome stuff over there.
I will show you.
 
First she has made a awesome grabbag: Smile DSD Grabbag. This is one of the parts:
 
 
I made this layout with it using the kit Treasures by Growing Pains Scrapped and Mommy Me Time Scrapper
 
 
The next one is made with a template from the gorgeous template pack Wonkey Donkey v. 1
 
 
I used the kit: Jungle Safari Party by LDrag Designs to make this layout:
 
 
Another gorgeous template pack is Wonkey Donkey v. 3
 
 
I love to work with big pictures templates so this was a blast!
I used the kit is Pretty Pixie by Brittish Designs.
 
 
And there's another one in the Wonkey Donkey serie: v. 4
 
 
With this template I used two kits: Ahoy Matey by Natalie's Place Designs and Ahoy Mateys by Brittish Designs.
 
 
The last template pack I worked with is Queen Of Hearts.
 
 
I made something different this time than a Disney layout and used the kit Spring Fling by Studio Flergs.
 
 
Check out what else is in her store:
 
If you want some of the awesome stuff I just showed you than follow the direct link here:
Smile grabbag: http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10001374&cat=0&page=1
Wonkey Donkey v. 1: http://www.gottapixel.net/store/product.php?productid=10001319&cat=0&page=1
 
XoXo Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten