donderdag 11 april 2013

Friends Til The End - Tiger and Friends Til The End - Wordart by FranB Designs and Rainy Dayz 8 by Rainy Dayz Designs.

Hi,
 
I just love all the amazing stuff they are selling at Scrap TakeOut.
When I saw the kit Friends Til The End - Tiger by FranB Designs I just knew I wanted to work with it!
 


 
I also just a wordart from the wordart pack Friends Til The End - Wordart also from FranB Designs.
 
 
I searched for the perfect template and also found at at Scrap TakeOut
Rainy Dayz 8 by Rainy Dayz Designs.
 
 
And when you put all these awesome stuff together you can create this:
 
 
If you want to try it yourself, here are the links to all these awesomeness:
 
 
And there's a lot more great stuff over there!
 
With love Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten