vrijdag 2 november 2012

Doubled Up, Happy Fall Y'all, Rewind vol. 1, 2 and 3 by Blue Heart Scraps

Hi,
 
Blue Heart Scraps has made a lot of awesome goodies for this DSD weekend.
 
The first one is a template grabbag called Doubled Up.
 
 
I combined it with a older kit of her By The Campfire to make this layout:
 
 
She also made the gorgeous kit Happy Fall Y'All.
 
 
I made three templates with it.
For the first one I used the also new released template pack Rewind Vol. 1
 
 
It became this layout:
 
 
The second one I combined with another one of her releases today Rewind Vol. 2
 
 
I just love to work with my new autumn pictures so this is what I made:
 
 
And the last one I amde with her last new release from today Rewind Vol. 3
 
 
And my page:
 
 
You can buy all these gorgeous things right here:
 
XoXo Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten