vrijdag 3 augustus 2012

Movie Time by FranB Designs

Hi,

It's releasing day today at Scrap TakeOut and what a lot of awesome new stuff came in store there!

FranB Designs made a gorgeous kit called Movie Time:


I combined it with another awesome new release the new template pack, a collab between Cornelia Designs & Rainy Days Designs, called Crazy Love Collab.


It turned out in this layout:


I loved the template pack so much that I decide to make another layout with.
I combined it this time with another new release Bahama Mama by Duo-Licious.


They also made a little add-on with Paint Splats:


Of course I added some Disney photo's and it becames this layout:


Another gorgeous new release is Swim With Me by Dani Moy Designs:


I used a older template pack by Cornelia Designs with it called Toxic Generation 3


And here's the result:


So just head over to Scrap TakeOut and watch what's more released today!

With love Natasja

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten